Monday, November 26, 2007

‘Footprints In The Sand’

Hey readers…
Today wasn’t a very good day…
I mean relationships, sometimes you wonder if you actually have one?
Are all your relationships fake?
Sometimes I wonder…
That sincerity…
That caring and loving…
That certain emotion portrayed…
Could it be all a drama written on script?
Could it be a wolfs in sheep’s clothing?
Sometimes I wonder…
When your world is upside down…
Your emotions tumbling around in turmoil…
Chaos reigns…
What do you do then?
Then I realized…
In the chaos and turmoil, you can actually come to a standstill in God’s presence…
That’s when all sincerity, love, kindness, grace becomes real to you…
For God never lies…
And neither does he ever abandon you…


I had a dream…
‘Footprints In The Sand’
I was walking on the beach, my heart weighed down by troubles and emotions raged…
I cried out to the Lord, why Lord am I alone…
The footprints in the sand…
How come there is only one pair?
Have you given up?
Have you abandoned me?
And I knelt down in pain and hurt…
Suddenly his voice called out to me, my son…
My faithful son, I have never abandoned you as I never do with my children…
The footprints in the sand…
The one pair you saw…
It was not yours but mine…
Because in your pain and hurt you were going through, I have felt them my son…
So in those troubled times when you felt alone…
It was I who carried you through…
Then I realized…
There is always someone out there for me..
Jesus…
My sole protector…
I’m never alone in this fight…
Jesus, my friend, my dad…
Thank you for always being there for me…
In my lifetime..
A place where I can call home…


~WalKing WitH JeSuS~

2 comments:

Samuel said...

kAEdenz

Not the other way round... =D

Will post a poem here when I have time. You'll like it I promise.

Samuel said...

One night I had a wondrous dream,
One set of footprints there was seen,
The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore.

But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord, "What have we here?"
Those prints are large and round and neat,
"But Lord they are too big for feet."

"My child," He said in somber tones,
"For miles I carried you alone.
I challenged you to walk in faith,
But you refused and made me wait."

"You disobeyed, you would not grow,
The walk of faith, you would not know.
So I got tired, I got fed up,
and there I dropped you on your butt."

"Because in life, there comes a time,
when one must fight, and one must climb.
When one must rise and take a stand,
or leave their butt prints in the sand."