Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Knife In The Dark

Recently I have been through several hardships in Life…
So after going through all this I will ponder and think, why all these problems…
But the one thing that struck me is after fighting so many battles n wars, relationships hurt the worst…
I mean, as some of you know, a knife cutting you in reality hurts a lot…
But the ironic thing is that a knife thrown by a backstabber or best friend in a relationship hurts far worst…
I prefer calling it the emotional assassination…
And it seriously kills you…
You feel torn out…
But my question is here, can it ever heal?
Maybe so, but it will never leave without a mark…
Maybe we really need to trust God to work things through…
But can we actually come to a point of total trust with God…?
That’s the goal I’m striving toward…

Knowing God and completely trusting him is a goal all Christians should strive through..
Maybe my life has been to fast paced…
Living life always in the fast lane…
I think we sometimes need to slow down and relax…
Listen to God’s voice…
Like the verse goes… ‘ be still and know I’m the lord’..
So I guess that is something we should do once in a while…
I mean u can’t actually here God’s voice when you’re running around finishing a hectic schedule…
So slow down once in awhile ad listen to his voice..
I know that’s what I’m gonna do…

~ EmbRaCinG GoD’s CalliNG~

No comments: