Monday, November 26, 2007

'The Valley of Shadow and Death'

Trust…
A lifetime to build, a second to destroy…
Sometimes things in life are so ironic…
Maybe its human nature to break trust…
But I’m sure its not what God meant us to be…
Because time and time again he has given us his trust and he never lets us down….
He…
As the perfect example…
There are times in your life when things feel out of control…
Like mine right now…
Like my post ‘knife in the dark’…
Sometimes the hurt from betrayal of trust maybe to great to bear for us…
But take heart like I have..
As I was praying last night a deep revelation swept pass me…
No matter how hurt or broken we are, God will stick with us…
He can guide us through…
Giving us someone to trust and depend on…
No matter what you have done he will still be there…
He will never turn away from us…
I felt an inner peace knowing his presence is always with me…
Even in troubled times like now you can feel his pillar of strength supporting you…


A song I remembered from old times last night…
‘Valley of Shadow and Death’
As I walk through the valley of shadow and death…
I will fear no evil…
For you with me…
Your light and your strength…
They comfort me…

Knowing this truth I now set out, no matter how broken to defeat the enemy…
With God on my side who shall stand…
My friends with me and God…
We will claim the victory…
Eternal life…


~ComForTed iN GoD~

No comments: