Thursday, November 22, 2007

What If...?

Well, another day another idea…
Have any of u ever wondered what if I had done this when I should…?
Would it have made a difference?
Actually I have been pondering my thoughts and this thought came to me…
What if?
What if you had been faster?
Would she still be alive?
What if you had been a little better?
Could you have won?
All this I wondered…
Then reality hit me…
Yes it could have made a difference…
But without God, it would not have mattered…
Lets put it this way, God is THE player or person you want on yourside…
You can never go against him…
Believe me, I have tried…
And time and time again, I fell to my knees…

So then I realized it finally what valuable lesson God had been trying to show me…
That he wants to be on your side…
The question is will u allow him in?
Will u allow Him to take control of your life?
My answer now is yes…
So I challenge all readers of this post,
Will YOU allow HIM to CHANGE and take over YOUR life?
So another step and piece of the never ending puzzle is there,,,
Now for the next piece..
Taking life one step at a time…

~ EmbracinG DestiNY ~

No comments: